If you are a photographer and you are NOT currently using Dubsado then listen up...
This client management system is loaded with so many unique features that will not only make the experience working with you an absolute breeze for your clients, but it’ll take SO much weight off your shoulders.
Remember, you are the brand for your business and being a photographer is all about the looks. It’s exactly what will bring them (+ their friends!) back to you for more bookings. #goals, right?
Some people refer to Dubsado as a Client Relationship Manager but I prefer Client Management System as it's a system that manages all of your clients in ONE place.
I WANT YOU TO BE ABLE TO VISUALISE HOW THE INCREDILE FEATURES IN DUBSADO WILL HELP YOU AND YOUR CLIENTS. READY!?
FROM POTENTIAL TO CLIENT:
1. Your prospective client lands on your photography website (yay!). They’re loving everything and they go to your contact page to reach out to you. This is the first place Dubsado steps in! You can create what is called a “lead capture form” in Dubsado and add the code to your website. Now, when your prospective client fills out that form on your website, their information will be emailed to you AND it’ll be in your Dubsado account as a “lead”. (A “lead” is a sales term for a client before they’re contractually a client!)
2. You get an email notifying you that someone has reached out to you on your website. You then log in to Dubsado, click “leads” and find all their information here. Ready to make things super simple? You can use a “canned email” to easily respond back to that client. This will save you SO much time, as you can have most of the information you send back to inquiries.
3. Let’s say that prospective client really feels like the right fit (woohoo!), they've already booked a pre-working with you call (discovery call) as you set the lead capture form to do that. After the call whip up that proposal, include the contract and invoice right in Dubsado. You can even use sample templates they have from their template library to give yourself a head start!
4. Use a canned email template to send that proposal, contract + invoice. Whoop, Whoop!!— when that prospect becomes a client, you better believe you’ll get an email notification that your contract was signed and invoice was paid! (celebrate this bit with a little kitchen dance…)
FROM CLIENT TO RIDICULOSLY EXCITED CLIENT:
1. Now that your new client is officially your client (yay!), you can give them access to their own portal from Dubsado. In here, they can access the contract they just signed, their invoices, and anything you sent them while they’re your client.
2. Depending on your process, it might be time to send your client a questionnaire, especially if you’re a wedding photographer. Get to know them, get them to know your process. Oh, and use Dubsado’s template library again to help you build that questionnaire. And, hey, even a canned email to send it out to them!
3. As you coordinate your session with your client, you can house everything right in Dubsado. When it’s time to make any final payment before your photography session, simply send them their final invoice right in Dubsado with just a few clicks.
I mean you must be feeling excited by now if you are a photographer and don't have this slick system in place!!
If you are sitting there thinking.....this is me and I need that right now then download my free guide to getting started with DUBSADO HERE